Godfrey & Kahn Announces 2009 Summer Associates
Eighteen law students join the firm June 1, 2009May 27, 2009
Milwaukee, Wisconsin (May 27, 2009). The law firm of Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. is pleased to announce their 2009 Summer Associates. On June 1, 2009, Godfrey & Kahn will welcome eighteen first and second year law students from around the country to join the firm in the Milwaukee, Madison and Green Bay offices.
The Summer Associate Program is Godfrey & Kahn's most valuable tool for hiring new associates. The goal of the program is to allow summer associates to experience what it would be like to begin their legal careers as associates at Godfrey & Kahn. The program has a demonstrated record of success and gives participants an opportunity to develop their skills while gaining real experiences.
The 2009 Summer Associates include:
- Jacquelyn B. Bain, Marquette;
- Tristan S. Breedlove, Georgetown;
- Gillian J. Bregman, Illinois;
- Marvin C. Bynum II, Marquette;
- Brittany C.Grayson, Marquette;
- Matthew J. Kovacich, Hamline;
- Andrew C. Landsman, John Marshall;
- Kathleen E. Lewis, Notre Dame;
- Oladotun O. Obadina, Marquette;
- Mathew R. Peterson, Wisconsin;
- Anique N. Ruiz, Marquette;
- Joy E. Schnackenbeck, Georgetown; and
- Matthew M. Wuest, Wisconsin
- Andrés A. Cerritos, Wisconsin;
- Benjamin P. Freedland, Texas;
- Martina R. Gast, Wisconsin; and
- Benoit M. Letendre, Wisconsin
- Emma E. Hanke, Wisconsin
Founded in 1957, Godfrey & Kahn maintains offices in Milwaukee, Madison, Appleton, Green Bay and Waukesha, WI; and Washington, DC. With more than 180 attorneys, Godfrey & Kahn provides legal and business advice to clients ranging from small businesses and governmental entities to large, privately and publicly held national and international companies. For more information, please visit our web site at www.gklaw.com.