Godfrey & Kahn Attorneys and Practice Groups Achieve Top Rankings in StateJune 18, 2012
MILWAUKEE (June 18, 2012) -- Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. is pleased to announce the firm's Corporate/M&A, General Commercial Litigation, Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment, Natural Resources & Environment and Real Estate Practice Groups were ranked among the top statewide, according to a listing compiled by Chambers & Partners. The firm received rankings in all possible categories that Chambers & Partners recognizes for Wisconsin. Additionally, a number of the firm's attorneys were ranked individually as noted below.
- John A. Dickens - Band 1
- Patricia L. Falb - Band 2, moved up from Band 3 in 2011
- Christopher B. Noyes - Band 2
- Peter M. Sommerhauser - Senior Statesman
- Mark C. Witt - Band 3
General Commercial Litigation
- Daniel T. Flaherty - Band 3
- Paul F. Heaton - Up & Coming
- William H. Levit - Band 1
- Brady C. Williamson - Band 2
Labor & Employment
- Christine Liu McLaughlin - Band 3
Natural Resources & Environment
- Arthur J. Harrington - Band 1
- John L. Clancy - Up & Coming
- Stephen L. Chernof - Band 1
- Michael J. Dwyer - Band 1
For more than 20 years, Chambers has published the leading directories of the legal profession. Chambers has 100 full-time researchers who interview thousands of lawyers and their clients around the world. This intensive, continuous research identifies the world's leading lawyers and law firms - those which perform best according to the criteria most valued by clients. For more information, visit www.chambersandpartners.com.
With more than 180 lawyers, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. is one of Wisconsin's leading business law firms. Founded in 1957, Godfrey & Kahn maintains offices in Milwaukee, Madison, Appleton, Green Bay and Waukesha, Wis.; and Washington, DC. For more information, please visit the firm's website at www.gklaw.com.