Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. announces 2015 Benchmark Litigation RankingsOctober 30, 2014
MILWAUKEE (Oct. 30, 2014) - Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. is proud to announce that it was recently named a "Highly Recommended Wisconsin Litigation Firm," the highest ranking available, by Benchmark Litigation. In addition, the following attorneys were ranked individually:
Local Litigation Stars-
- Michael Apfeld: Antitrust, Appellate, General Commercial, Insurance, Intellectual Property and Securities
- Daniel Flaherty: Antitrust, General Commercial, Securities and White Collar Crime
- James Friedman: General Commercial and Insurance
- John Kirtley: Securities
- Kevin O’Connor: Antitrust and White Collar Crime
- Brady Williamson: Appellate and General Commercial
- Eric Wilson: Antitrust and White Collar Crime
Local Future Stars-
Benchmark Litigation identifies the leading U.S. trial attorneys and firms at the local and national levels. Focused exclusively on the U.S. litigation market, the publication's rankings and editorials are the result of extensive interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel. Supplementary firm information is also submitted in the form of a questionnaire. The guide's "local litigation stars" reflect lawyers who are recommended by peers and clients to have established consistent reputations as trial attorneys, while "future stars" are those litigators who are highlighted as likely to be become "local litigation stars" in coming editions. Benchmark's independent research is conducted annually between January and June.
With more than 180 lawyers, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. is one of Wisconsin's leading business law firms. Founded in 1957, Godfrey & Kahn maintains offices in Milwaukee, Madison, Appleton, Green Bay and Waukesha, Wis.; and Washington, D.C.
# # #