Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. attorneys named 2015 "Lawyers of the Year" by Best Lawyers®September 04, 2014
MILWAUKEE (Sept. 4, 2014) -Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. is proud to announce that Best Lawyers®, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, has named seven of the firm's attorneys "Lawyer of the Year" for 2015.
Best Lawyers® began designating "Lawyers of the Year" in the U.S. in high-profile legal practice areas in 2009. Since then, they have extended this honor to many other countries where the Best Lawyers® peer-review process is conducted as well.
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the "Lawyer of the Year," making this accolade particularly significant. Godfrey & Kahn attorneys who received this accolade are:
- Jon E. Anderson: Best Lawyers' 2015 Madison Education Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Dennis F. Connolly: Best Lawyers' 2015 Milwaukee Securities/Capital Markets Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Paul J. Dombrowski Best Lawyers' 2015 Madison Banking and Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- James A. Friedman: Best Lawyers' 2015 Madison Litigation - First Amendment "Lawyer of the Year"
- Kendall W. Harrison: Best Lawyers' 2015 Madison Litigation - Trusts and Estates "Lawyer of the Year"
- John L. Kirtley: Best Lawyers' 2015 Milwaukee Litigation - Banking and Finance "Lawyer of the Year"
- Andrew R. Lauritzen: Best Lawyers' 2015 Milwaukee Non-Profit / Charities Law "Lawyer of the Year"
Lawyers being honored as "Lawyer of the Year" are selected based on particularly impressive voting averages received during the exhaustive peer-review assessments they conduct with thousands of leading lawyers each year. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism, and their integrity.
With more than 180 lawyers, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. is one of Wisconsin's leading business law firms. Founded in 1957, Godfrey & Kahn maintains offices in Milwaukee, Madison, Appleton, Green Bay and Waukesha, Wis.; and Washington, DC. For more information, please visit the firm's website at www.gklaw.com.
# # #