Carol Lee Hopkins is a paralegal in the Real Estate Practice Group in the Milwaukee office. Since joining the firm in 2002, Carol has assisted clients and attorneys on a variety of commercial real estate matters including, purchase and sale of major urban shopping centers, new bank branch developments and office park developments. In recent transactions she has:
- Assisted attorneys in the preparation and closing of real properties included in multi-state bank acquisitions and mergers.
- Coordinated transaction management and document compilation for a major bank client on sales of foreclosed and OREO properties.
- Ordered, reviewed, analyzed and negotiated title commitments, policies, and endorsements.
- Reviewed ALTA/ASCM surveys.
- Reviewed and analyzed due diligence documents.
- Abstracted complex lease documents for clients and attorneys.
- Worked with clients and attorneys in formation of new limited liability companies.
Prior to joining the firm, Carol worked as a legal secretary, probate assistant and paralegal in the areas of residential and commercial real estate, corporate formation, estate planning, probate and guardianship administration.
Paralegal Association of Wisconsin
Bachelor of Arts, Cardinal Stritch University