Kimberlee A. Koscinski is a paralegal on the Real Estate Practice Group in the Madison office. Kim has worked on a variety of real estate transactions, and also assists with environmental matters. Her responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting attorneys in the preparation and closing of commercial, condominium, and residential real estate transactions.
- Reviewing due diligence documents.
- Reviewing, analyzing and negotiating title commitments, policies and endorsements.
- Reviewing ALTA/ASCM surveys.
- Coordinating environmental work.
Bachelor of Arts, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Journalism
Paralegal Certificate, Madison Area Technical College