Godfrey & Kahn is deeply invested in the success of our communities.
Our attorneys and staff regularly donate time, resources and legal services through their involvement in numerous charitable, civic and environmental organizations. And because we're in the business of building strong relationships, we truly understand the value of cultivating personal connections with the members of the community. Many of our attorneys and staff serve on boards of directors, directly engage in volunteer work and provide sponsorships to underserved populations. We're proud to work together in support of our clients and communities.
Godfrey & Kahn has a long history of substantial commitment to the following organizations:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Metropolitan Milwaukee
- Boy Scouts of America, Three Harbors Council
- Make a Difference - Wisconsin, Inc.
- Neighborhood House of Milwaukee
- Sharon Lynne Wilson Center for the Arts
- United Way
- Wisconsin Humane Society
Other organizations that Godfrey & Kahn supports include:
- American Cancer Society
- American Heart Association, Green Bay
- American Lung Association in Wisconsin
- Appleton Education Foundation
- Appleton Medical Center Foundation, Inc.
- COA Youth and Family Centers
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Community Foundation - Fox Valley Region
- Dane County CASA
- First Stage Children's Theater
- Fox Cities Children's Museum, Inc.
- Ice Age Trail Alliance
- Junior Achievement
- MACC Fund
- Make a Wish Foundation of Wisconsin
- Meta House
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- Milwaukee County Historical Society
- Milwaukee Economic Development Corporation
- Milwaukee Public Library
- Museum of Wisconsin Art
- Penfield Children's Center
- SaintA - Lakeside
- United Way of Greater America - Women's Initiative Leadership Council
- Urban Ecology Center
- Wisconsin Conservatory of Music