Join Godfrey & Kahn for the 21st Annual Labor & Employment Law Update presented by Godfrey & Kahn's Labor & Employment Team.
This complimentary event is designed to serve the needs of executives, human resource professionals, in-house counsel and front-line supervisors. The seminar focuses on practical approaches to preventing and managing labor and employment law issues.
Event Dates and Locations: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 Monona Terrace, Madison
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 Hotel Sierra, Green Bay
Thursday, April 22, 2010 Sheraton Hotel, Brookfield
All events will be held from 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The Seminar will cover the following topics:
- 2010 Labor & Employment Law Update
- Navigating the Mobile Workplace: Proactive Steps to Protect Against Class Action and Other Litigation
- Social Networking: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- The Americans with Disabilities Act as Amended - How to Understand and Implement it Effectively
- Wellness Programs: How Far Do You Dare Go?
For more information or questions, please contact Katelin Botsford at email@example.com or 414-287-9269.