Our Energy Strategies Practice Group assists clients as they transition to and capitalize on the new energy economy.
The Energy Strategies Practice Group is comprised of attorneys from different practice areas who have developed particular knowledge in the intersection of their practices and energy regulatory matters and clean energy and energy efficiency developments. The broad cross section of practice groups represented—including Corporate, Tax, Securities, Real Estate, Litigation, Intellectual Property and Environmental—allows us to deliver relevant, leading-edge advice to clients in Wisconsin and beyond.
Godfrey & Kahn is a leading Wisconsin law firm that provides practical counsel to regulated public utilities, their customers and new entrants in the energy development space. Our experience includes:
- Utility work, including representation before the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin;
- Clean tech manufacturing;
- Clean energy for Wisconsin,
- Local and Native American government entities;
- Air permitting experience relating to renewable energy;
- Large energy users and energy efficiency and sustainability;
- Investments in alternative energy;
- Renewable energy project development;
- Energy mergers and acquisitions;
- Energy conservation and climate change efforts;
- Energy and siting litigation; and
- Renewable energy and energy efficiency tax incentives and commercial grant financing.
We have contributed to our clients’ success in achieving bottom-line energy efficiency improvements and new entrepreneurial strategies.
Godfrey & Kahn Updates
News & Publications
Implications of autonomous vehicles on tort and insurance lawNovember 16, 2017Insurable Interests | Insurance Industry Developments | Blog