Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. announces 2020 Benchmark Litigation RankingsNovember 3, 2019
MILWAUKEE (Nov. 3, 2019) - Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. is proud to announce that it was recently named a "Highly Recommended Wisconsin Litigation Firm," the highest ranking available, by Benchmark Litigation. In addition, the following attorneys were ranked individually:
Local Litigation Stars:
- Michael Apfeld: Antitrust, Appellate, General Commercial, Insurance, Intellectual Property and Securities
- Daniel Flaherty: Antitrust, General Commercial, Securities and White-Collar Crime
- James Friedman: General Commercial and Insurance
- Paul Heaton: General Commercial, Insurance and Securities
- Kevin O’Connor: Antitrust and White Collar Crime
- Brady Williamson: Appellate, General Commercial, Product Liability and Securities
- Eric Wilson: Antitrust and White Collar Crime
Local Future Stars:
- Bryan Cahill
- Andrew Oettinger
- Katherine Stadler
Benchmark Litigation identifies the leading U.S. trial attorneys and firms at the local and national levels. Focused exclusively on the U.S. litigation market, the publication's rankings and editorials are the result of extensive interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.
The guide's "local litigation stars" reflect lawyers who are recommended by peers and clients to have established consistent reputations as trial attorneys, while "future stars" are those litigators who are highlighted as likely to be become "local litigation stars" in coming editions.
With more than 180 lawyers, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. is one of Wisconsin's leading business law firms. Founded in 1957, Godfrey & Kahn maintains offices in Milwaukee, Madison, Appleton, Green Bay and Waukesha, Wis.; and Washington, D.C. For more information, please visit the firm's website at www.gklaw.com.