Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. announces 2022 Benchmark Litigation RankingsOctober 05, 2021
MILWAUKEE (Oct. 5, 2021) - Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. is proud to announce that it was recently named a "Highly Recommended Wisconsin Litigation Firm," the highest ranking available, by Benchmark Litigation. Additionally, the following attorneys were ranked individually.
Local Litigation Stars:
- Michael Apfeld: Insurance, Intellectual Property, Securities, Competition/antitrust, Appellate, Commercial
- Daniel Flaherty: White-Collar Crime, Securities, Competition/antitrust, Product liability and recall, Commercial
- James Friedman: Insurance, Commercial
- Paul Heaton: Insurance, Securities, Commercial
- Brady Williamson: Securities, Appellate, Product Liability and recall, Commercial
Local Future Stars:
- Bryan Cahill
- Andrew Oettinger
- Katherine Stadler
40 & Under Hot List - Midwest
Benchmark Litigation identifies the leading U.S. trial attorneys and firms at the local and national levels. Focused exclusively on the U.S. litigation market, the publication's rankings and editorials are the result of extensive interviews with private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.
With more than 180 lawyers, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. is one of Wisconsin's leading business law firms. Founded in 1957, Godfrey & Kahn maintains offices in Milwaukee, Madison, Appleton, and Green Bay, Wis.; and Washington, D.C. For more information, please visit the firm's website at www.gklaw.com.