Erin (Maggie) M. Cook was re-elected to the Milwaukee Bar Association Board of DirectorsJuly 12, 2018
MILWAUKEE, WI (July 11, 2018) ─ Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. is proud to share that litigation attorney Erin (Maggie) M. Cook has been re-elected to the Board of Directors for the Milwaukee Bar Association. Maggie has served on the board since 2015.
Established in 1858, the mission of the Milwaukee Bar Association is to serve the interests of the lawyers, judges and the people of Milwaukee County by working to:
- Promote the professional interests of the local bench and bar;
- Encourage collegiality, public service and professionalism on the part of the lawyers of Southeastern Wisconsin;
- Improve access to justice for those living and working in Milwaukee County;
- Support the courts of Milwaukee County in the administration of justice; and
- Increase public awareness of the crucial role that the law plays in the lives of the people of Milwaukee County.
With more than 160 lawyers, Godfrey & Kahn, S.C. is one of Wisconsin's leading business law firms. Founded in 1957, Godfrey & Kahn maintains offices in Milwaukee, Madison, Appleton, Green Bay and Waukesha, Wis.; and Washington, DC. For more information, please visit the firm's website at www.gklaw.com.
# # #